Play-Doh Creations

I created a swimmer with play-doh to represent the importance swimming has in my life. Swimming has become who I am today for the past few years, and because of that, it’s easier to represent myself towards something just like with this amazing sport. Some of my classmate’s creations were very interesting, some of them made a waffle since they wanted to be a chef and someone else made a dollar sign because he wanted to become a businessman. Also, someone else made a Batman silhouette because it was his their favorite superhero. More on,  I think looking at someone else’s creations has allowed me to know people further than what they have allowed me to. However, when I started doing the assignment I was able to compare the situation when we start in the writing process. Looking for s theme and being able to create a purpose with meaning to represent it as well creating a connection with your audience which I think its the most important part. The rhetorical situation plays an important role in any assignment since what the audience is observing, looking, reading or analyzing it still has to be something of their interest and something they will be in as they keep going throughout the script. The assignment with the play-doh took a process similar to the one we use in writing since we had to brainstorm in order to come up with the object we were going to make, then we had to edit some mistakes made and then finalize it.

2 thoughts on “Play-Doh Creations”